Drove a 94 gt tonight, thinking about buying, couple?

• Sponsors (?)

haha

Black95GTS said:
My girlfriend says that "its hot when guys shift." Take that as you will.

I agree...my girl says i better not drive (shift) like that with other girls in the car cause "its" sexy. And girls are intrigued and say "wow you drive a stick?".

But, i was worried that i got a 5-speed and wouldnt like it....I do PLENTY of city driving and i never regret the decision. The only time it nags me is after working out then it becomes a task....but any other time its second nature....

GOOD LUCK
let us know how it turns out

Striped5.0 said:
another thing to consider is gas prices. A 5spd will get slightly better MPG then an auto b/c you can control your shift points. Im trying this theory out now, I filled up last week and am going to go real easy on the car on 1 take of fuel to see how much of a diffrence it makes VS when Im hammering on it and having fun. It is really hard to have a 5spd GT and not Play around though :D

im doing the same thing too. weird. and i cant agree with you more. :D

i like my aode, at times i wish i had a stick, but i like my auto with the gill younger shift kit and rebuilt tq convertor. i say if you gte the auto rebuild the tranny and convertor adn u will be happy. its a lot of fun to beat a stick, kinda rubs it in their face a lil sometimes, plus my girlfrieds always love to drive my car bc they can.

JD's Performance weibsite has an AODE from Performance Auto for 2200 or so... plus the converter. It will hold better than a t5 and as wellor better than a Heavy Duty T5. You can shift it too if ya want! LOL

nmcgrawj said:
I agree...my girl says i better not drive (shift) like that with other girls in the car cause "its" sexy. And girls are intrigued and say "wow you drive a stick?".

But, i was worried that i got a 5-speed and wouldnt like it....I do PLENTY of city driving and i never regret the decision. The only time it nags me is after working out then it becomes a task....but any other time its second nature....

GOOD LUCK
let us know how it turns out

Thats what I talkin' about :D

I am also buying a 95 GT coupe AODE tomorrow. It will be my first Mustang. I have a question. My friend has a 94 GT with an AODE and it has an overdrive on/off button. The 95 I am looking at does not. It this normal? Thanks for any help.

Victor

I have had 3 Auto's and 3 Stick Stangs. Currently I have an Auto and love it. My last two Auto's were Fox Bods as well as the Stick cars. The Auto in mine seems to shift pretty well. I can hold a cup of coffee and drive with this one as opposed to a stick shift in my last one (88 GT). My wife even loves to drive it and concurs with me wanting to mod it. She is able to enjoy it as well which means I have an easier time convincing her when i need (want) something new. I love stick stangs, but, my Auto aint too shabby either!