Dugan Viper Hood

Hey Everybody
Please help me find a 1.5 or bigger Dugan Viper Hood for my 89 coupe. I can't find one and its my dream to finish my dream coupe with one. Somebody out there has to have one.

Thanks everybody and keep your eyes open please.

• Sponsors (?)

Check out Goodmark Industries. They make steel cowl hoods, and they are nearly identical to that Dugan hood. They have the bend detail down the center of the cowl, for support. FYI, they now make a cowl hood (steel) without the bent support channel. The only difference is the small angle detail on the sides of the cowl, the Goodmark would not have that. Good luck!

Hey you ever clear up that bad code.. regarding tab tad solenoids.. I finally fixed mine.. now getting code saying egr solenoid is bad... what a pain in the a.

Check if its your Comp.

My computer was bad and my car ran rich as hell and it was giving me bad Tab tad solenoids codes, then gave me a stuck egr code then a bunch opf other seemingly random codes, turned out to be the computer itself and it solved ALL of my problems.

Anyway have you called Dugan??

edit: oops didn't read the whole thing. my bad, but I love that hood too.

Hey you ever clear up that bad code.. regarding tab tad solenoids.. I finally fixed mine.. now getting code saying egr solenoid is bad... what a pain in the a.

for mine i didnt. I was mainly concerned bout my crazy hesitation problem, and thought it may be linked to those solenoids, but I still dont know. It is getting worse though. I have to check a few more sensors this weekend when im home and also maybe even replace some other little things like the fuel filter. I acually need to pull the codes again to verify after check more stuff

I hope it isnt the comp....i dunno where to get one of them

that hood looks like it belongs on a chevy, like my friends lifted 85 chevy truck

can anyone say frame twist?
DSCN0432.jpg

for mine i didnt. I was mainly concerned bout my crazy hesitation problem, and thought it may be linked to those solenoids, but I still dont know. It is getting worse though. I have to check a few more sensors this weekend when im home and also maybe even replace some other little things like the fuel filter. I acually need to pull the codes again to verify after check more stuff

I hope it isnt the comp....i dunno where to get one of them

I picked up an A9L for 35 bucksout of aJY car.