Build Thread Dusty's 81 wing...and other swap stuff

• Sponsors (?)

90sickfox

I didn't really have an issue with the stink...
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
....still no Dusty stuff going on. A customer brought over this 95 Honda Shadow for a tune up, oil change, and fork overhaul. For the first time in bike mechanic history it needs the clips replaced that hold the forks together ( they usually always are reusable ). Special order....won't come in till friday. I need a bigger garage....oh wait...i have one at the farm. Will be a few years before i can move.

20190511_154350.jpg

The 300z is coming along...no real surprises there.

The Veloster I work on got totalled....so I'll have a 16 ecoboost to modify in the very near future.

9132.jpeg

The intercooler and tubular crash bar got away unharmed. The engine just got built with studs, new injectors, better head gasket, and stuff. Should've been making close to 400bhp. Someone will be getting a steal at some auction or jy. His mustang is already paid for and on order through Carvana.

The money keeps coming....and the account keeps stacking up. Hope to get some spectacular stuff done to my cars soon.

90sickfox

SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
I am actually kinda sad about this.. I was looking forward to a 363 powered poppa smurf with a blower and side pipes :(
Me too. I really wanted to keep it...but...had to make room for something else. ;)

Reactions: RaggedGT

90sickfox

SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Thought I killed Dusty. Was out joy riding and went into boost....heard a pop...and he fell on his face. Vacuum to brakes completely left. Though maybe i popped the intake piping off but nope. Oil pressure, condition, and coolant look ok. Engine runs normal...no weird noises.

Don't know exactly what happened but I'll find out shortly.

90sickfox

SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
No damage. I must've hit the rev limiter and the air filter fell off on top of the right fender apron. The rev limit hits pretty hard in this car. Added safety for an unfinished tune car.

Reactions: RaggedGT