LOL It was 48 this morning in Central Florida... Froze my AZZ off and we cancelled Geezer coffee. ( Only gurly men go inside in florida) For a guy who was born and lived in Oregon for 57 years, I am embarrassed at what a wuss I am to cold weather now......
Lol…… 48, with the sun shining, is beautiful here on Long Island in October!
That said……. I may be a Floridian in a few years!

• Sponsors (?)

Lol…… 48, with the sun shining, is beautiful here on Long Island in October!
That said……. I may be a Floridian in a few years!
Good luck, there will be NO homes or property left and the freeways are so gridlocked now you won' t be able to get here......
Although I heard there were some deals in the Ft. Meyer area lately?......

Good luck, there will be NO homes or property left and the freeways are so gridlocked now you won' t be able to get here......
Although I heard there were some deals in the Ft. Meyer area lately?......
My brothers place is in Ft.Myers about a block from the beach. His place was untouched. Power was out but other than that no issue. All around him was flooded out and damaged though. He hates it in Ft. Myers. Wants to move back to Manhattan.

I've been trying to get to Florida for a few years. My brother and 3 of my good friends live there now. My youngest sons best friend is also there. I couldn't live there though. Too many hurricanes....too many crazy people.

This is all I've done. No more looky Lou's through the windows. I'm struggling deciding on a color for the block wall and the trim.

20221102_210023.jpg

20221102_210010.jpg

20221102_210013.jpg

I had a front wheel vibration on Dusty over 65mph. Balanced the LF and found it .50 oz out. Fingers crossed that it's gone. Going to order an electric cut out soon...I hope.

Family are here for the weekend and the leaves are falling constantly. I'm going to end up tying a flash light to my leaf blower. Not enough hours in a day....and we're about to loose an hour.
:doh:

Reactions: 1 users
Had some action in the garage. The first was a brake booster on Chris' 89 gt convertible.

20221112_141616.jpg

He was extremely happy.
20221112_153239.jpg

Next up is this 88 TTop GT owned by Charlie. I removed and tore down the t5. It's getting a complete rebuild with new second gear and main gear shaft. Wasn't bad at all on the scissor lift. Could've had the car a little more forward but it all worked out.

Screenshot_20221114-124039_Wyze.jpg

That last pic is from one of my security cameras so it's a little pixelated.

Scarlet Rose is back there waiting for the rear louvers to get redone and the fuel tank level sender installed.

Dusty is outside until I get some Daytona wheel dollies to move cars around.

Reactions: 2 users
Time to start a YouTube channel now.

I should do it but I don't think I'd be that entertaining....I throw small fits and talk funny regularly. Everything that comes in my garage gets cussed out and called a POS atleast twice during any repairs. Lol

Reactions: 1 user
I should do it but I don't think I'd be that entertaining....I throw small fits and talk funny regularly. Everything that comes in my garage gets cussed out and called a POS atleast twice during any repairs. Lol
So just like working in any shop lol... Watching other techs get pissed off was all ways part of the entertainment that made they day go by faster.. Thank god everyone wasn't recording crap with there phones back then lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user