• Sponsors (?)

Well being in the sunshine state it don't get tooooo cold but when it does I use a a portable light that uses a halogen tube. They get pretty hot. Pretty damn bright though.

I've got three of those and they do help. If I insulate the edges of the garage door a little better a portable heater may be all I need.

Don't know how many hunters are in here. Got off of work and was letting the car warm up a bit. Caught something out of the corner of my eye.

20191111_170712.jpg

He never saw me. Just kept eating along the hillside.

20191111_170724.jpg

20191111_170719.jpg

Sorry for the blurred pics. Phones suck sometimes. If I had a bow with me he'd be on his way to be in my stomach and on my wall.

Reactions: 1 users
Come on now no jerky. That's what I look forward to. Vacuum seal them in 1 pound portions that are done in multiple flavors teriyaki, spicy, and original.

Supervisor says a can't bring the bow on the property....not even in my vehicle if I park on the property. The business next door will though. I'll be setting up a game camera on a trail I found today. Saw a 4 pointer chasing a doe back there a few minutes ago. He was smaller though...only about 120lbs.

Looks like it's going to be a busy weekend.

That's the way I do them, too. Gotta have several flavors.

Reactions: 1 user
Where are you? Looks like you have a lot of deer running around.

I work in Northern Va close to DC. There are a bunch of deer around because no one hunts them. Too close to stuff for a shotgun...but no one will hear a crossbow. Hunting is legal on non posted land in this county. I've got a VA hunters license so deer are about to go nite nite.

Reactions: 1 user
It's been a long time since I started my Cobra lower bumper swap. Through all the years @Davedacarpainter has been a huge help with this. The PBA 3m 8115 has been holding up really well. The end caps were never finished. I tried all types of stuff....and thought....and thought some more. Tried spray foam ( like the youtubers ). Back in the day we used to make body kits out of the junk. Fiberglass and bondo over it.That crap was hell. Got one side done and ready for a mold...but the drivers side went to crap. Honestly, I could have done it with bondo but that crap is expensive for this and one time use.

Today I finally went to Micheals and bought 6 pounds of plasticine reusable, non hardeningn clay. Should've done this years ago. I used to do ceramics ( yes, statues and ash trays. Lol )but it's been a long time. Here's what I've gotten so far.

20200112_224254.jpg

20200112_185309.jpg

20200112_225207.jpg

The plan is to smooth this stuff out and make a mold. Then use some type of concoction to end up with a halfway decent part. I've got a little experience making molds but this will be a challenge for me. Most of the stuff I've done has been for ceramic pieces. We'll see how this goes....might take 2 or 3 more years but I promise an update. Smh

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 6 users
Picked up a new beater...well...new to me. This thing is great and might help keep the mileage down on the 19. The guy I bought it from had all the papers in the car. No rust It's got a new lights, new rack, PS pump, coil overs, front and rear brakes, front calipers, coil overs, tie rod ends, water pump, timing belt, clutch, flywheel, and all bolted on a 46k JDM d17a. All this stuff done at once with less than 200 miles on them. Cars really clean and needs nothing.

I was into imports years ago before I got the mustang bug. This thing should suit me well for a while. For 500 I couldn't pass it up. Over 5k in receipts and a good inspection.

20200120_082757.jpg
20200117_121318.jpg

I've got a car problem...I know. ( head hung low )

Just a couple pics to keep this thread alive. This is how Dusty sleeps.

20200312_194138.jpg

Had to buy a new washer and dryer....oh the woes of not owning a pickup truck. Those things would've been long gone.

Here are Dusty's friends patiently waiting for him to come out and play.

20200301_174531.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
We've got a huge event coming up on the 21st....if Corona 19 doesn't scare everyone away. This is my crew. The best group of guys I know, other than some of you guys here. Street Outlaws here we come. Kansas City will be getting a visit from us real soon.

20200306_145059.jpg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 6 users
Nothing to do on this beautiful Saturday...other than redoing the single hardest thing I did on this car. I dread what my weekend now looks like.

20200404_164513.jpg

Almost there. Its complicated binge watching American Horror Story with the woman and getting anything accomplished.

20200404_191402.jpg

I wish I could do like some of you guys and just clean, polish, paint, and beautify as I go. Unfortunately, my life just isn't set up like that right now.

Last edited: