DUSTY'S New Start After Intake Replacement

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
It's been forever since I've been on here through my laptop. This thing is moving super slow. Anyway, I think I had an unknown vacuum leak with the previous tunes. I noticed my actual afr stayed around 12 at idle but it was commanded to around 14. In the previous tunes it was spot on. This is the log with the IAC that I thought was bad. After swapping to a known good one I tested the old IAC and it tested OK at 10 ohms. During the datalog I unplugged it and the car shut down. You'll see it towards the end of the log. The VE table needs some work. I wish I understood more, Steve. Thanx for the continued help @a91what

Attachments

• 2020-04-28_Dusty_New_Start_01.msq
    120.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 2020-04-28_DustyNewStart_Datalog_01.msl
    3.8 MB · Views: 47
  • Sponsors (?)

Just want to reply so this thread has some movement, I talked with Scott and we will do a class in the next day or two. Once he has a better grasp on what needs to be done, one of us will post his progress.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Steve for your time today. You worked your magic again. Dusty is feeling pretty good. I'll post a warm up log soon. Driving log will also be in the future. Its great to be able to drive the car for more than a couple of minutes. I wasn't really confident in the brakes and something just seemed off until I redid the intake gaskets and put on the vacuum pump. Awesome working with you man. Just trying to keep this thread alive.

Here's my current tune and a warm up log. First start in log was with no throttle. Restart was with a light touch of the peddle. The car seems to idle a bunch better when it warms up. Very nice work, sir.

Attachments

• BlackFoxEFI.dusty.rev.1.0.0.msq
    120.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Dusty.90sickfox.warmup.log1.0.0.mlg
    2 MB · Views: 46