DUW, back in the sn95 game................sorta :)

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
Davenport, IA
Well, i just picked me up a 2001 rustang (sorta an sn95), very very very happy with it :D
Ride quality is 100x better than my old fox P.O.S. and the sound.....wow, unbelievable
Original v6 car, converted over to 98 cobra spec, the guy gave me a ShttTon of papers about wires and stuff, and some diagrams....ya, i was lost.
I also have a spare white face gauge cluster (160mph, 7k rpm redline) for sale

DOHC :nice:
Mach 460, 6 disk CD :nice:
Leather :nice:
Long tubes :banana:
4.30 gears :D
Nitto DR's :flag:
Yellow :D

I drove it 100 miles home, best trip in my life, i did get on it from a stop and WOW, this fcker PULLS, i chickened out at 6k rpms though :(
My only plans are next summer get some nice rims, and take off those gay side stripes :notnice:

Pics:

View attachment 505633
View attachment 505635
View attachment 505637
View attachment 505639
View attachment 505641
View attachment 505643
View attachment 505645
View attachment 505647
View attachment 505649

• Sponsors (?)

Didn't you just post about how you were going away to school, and you plan on owning a Mustang for another 15 years because you had to devote all your time to studying and not wasting your life on Mustang forums!?

Or was that someone else!?

Talk about cheating the insurance company! :nice:
Too bad you can't cheat at the pump! :nonono:

No seriously. Was this planned and were you pulling our chain about not owing another mustang or did you stumble upon it and say you just had to have it?? :shrug:

Oh, and try to keep this one at least 4 months this time!

When i made that post about getting out of the game, i still planned on looking at this one, and i fell in love and bought it.....I told the guy i'd buy the car 6weeks ago but i had a hell of a time selling my car (buyers never showed up).

Looks good man, glad u found another mustang and found your way back in the game...I was to looking to get out, but you cant, once its got you buy the strong hold you are toast LOL, I bet shes a blast to drive with 4.30s and the 4 valve

def. a blast to drive, only "got on it" twice though, but even 5th gear acceleration is pretty impressive, i went from 65mph to 100mph in no time (trying to catch up to my dad who was speeding)

Congrats bud! So umm, how is the mod motor tech sub forum? :lol: (I once posted a thread in there when I was helping a buddy and David, 5spd GT from 5.0 tech, was the only one to reply IIRC). :rlaugh:

Glad to hear that you really like this one. Should be a nice reliable car for school too. :nice: