DUW, back in the sn95 game................sorta :)

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Jon dude.. if were all 17 and maturity of a 12 year old bc were on here.. then that must count you in to bc your on here... watch what you say dumb***... anywho forget about myself earlier super302, its a nice car have fun poking with the cams :D

Oh and he thinks svt performance is a better site then this.. I think SVT performance sucks, besides the pics and video room. The terminator section atleast does, its full of a bunch of rich guys that dont know how to even change a spark plug, and ask the same question everyday, what cai will make the most power? Given there are a FEW very knowledgable people but they are few and far between.

hey if that jon guy is such a badass, why did he stress you having those wiring diagrams? :shrug: is he not capable of figuring stuff out without schematics? what a tool. they should ban him. hey everyone who am i, i'm jon and i'm cool and 24, you suck i rule and your sentence grammar structure stuff is bad.

bimmertech said:
what a tool. they should ban him. hey everyone who am i, i'm jon and i'm cool and 24, you suck i rule and your sentence grammar structure stuff is bad.

that has got to be the funniest thing i have ever seen. i would put a smiley somewhere in this sentence if i knew how to make them appear....thats hilarious though

By the way, Jon 01, Super302 is a member of svtp, as am I. The funny thing is, he still posts here. Both sites are good, so get off your high horse. You should expect people not to want to listen to you or even respect you when your very first post on stangnet was bashing it. :nonono:

That's a very nice car you have there man :nice:

It used to be even more of a sleeper with only an O/R H and flowmasters with dumps before the axle, stock V6 bumper. It certainly scared quite a few people. A leak developed at the passenger log to H joint, so the setup was replaced with the stuff that's on it today. I personally loved the sound of LT's with Borla XR-1. A bit loud, but only when it needs to be. Had one guy comment while participating in a fully sanctioned contest of speed that he couldn't even hear his own car and didn't know when to shift while racing me (5.0 with HCI). He lost, btw.

Definately a nice car, I would know, I built it :cool:

RyanRice said:
That's a very nice car you have there man :nice:

It used to be even more of a sleeper with only an O/R H and flowmasters with dumps before the axle, stock V6 bumper. It certainly scared quite a few people. A leak developed at the passenger log to H joint, so the setup was replaced with the stuff that's on it today. I personally loved the sound of LT's with Borla XR-1. A bit loud, but only when it needs to be. Had one guy comment while participating in a fully sanctioned contest of speed that he couldn't even hear his own car and didn't know when to shift while racing me (5.0 with HCI). He lost, btw.

Definately a nice car, I would know, I built it :cool:
Hey, hows it going :nice:
Jon gave me your cell phone number (or home phone i dont know), so i might call you sometime to ask a few questions

bimmertech said:
so jon didn't even build it? holy jesus, furthering my point that he is a tool.
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Yeah, he stated earlier that he DID NOT build it himself .... which had me wandering why he thought he knew everything about it. He also talked about how he paid for all of his own mods .... I think it was a pretty major "mod" to upgrade to a DOHC Cobra motor.... but wait.... it turns out he didn't do that either. Go figure.

I think someone should do an IP search. I think that is him as another user......