DYNO DAY AT CARB CONNECTION 26 JUN

• Sponsors (?)

well, as far as tax goes, the two times I've dynod at Turbo Tech, it was a flat rate of $45... no tax... (I assume it was included in the price...)

-oh, big question, very important... do they accept credit cards? not debit (but that too... but I can't use debt, I need to use my credit), but credit... Visa, Mastercard, American Express... any of those will work...

Just cause I like to let people know, its going to be at 9 AM on the 26th.

www.rpmtuner.com is the website for the shop.

Rick

----------------------------------------------------
SVTP
ricksvt - COBRA
ltngstrucktwice - COBRA
suprjagr - COBRA
team23jordan - LIGHTNING
Herb Jackson - LIGHTNINGPM ME SOON need username
SLVRLTNG - LIGHTNING
Jay Emerson - AC Cobra
potac - LIGHTNING
JaKaL - COBRA
hmwave - COBRA
oxfordsnake - COBRA
schropper - maybe?
bad habit - COBRA
mean saleen - SALEEN
shangsta - COBRA
venomus 03 - COBRA
STANGNET
Tylerb59 - 02 GT
Black 2001 GT - 01 GT
viperos - 95 GT
eddienyr - 95 GT
killrb - 1990 LX

It will run from 9 am till about 4 pm, unless the operators decide to make some more money if there are too many cars. I think that some of the people that show up will get a dyno run in, but its going to be on a first come last serve basis, so they will need to get with me at the dyno to get there name on a list.

rIck

HEY! that's just down the street from where i live. i practically drive by that place every day on my way to and from work. WHOA!

this is what i get for not staying up on all the threads. just read this one today.

i'll stop by as a walk in and see if i can get a dyno. if not, oh well... it'll be an experience though.

yes, there in the red mustang, at 9am, or as close as I can make it... I usually sleep in on Saturdays :rlaugh: so, while I'm usually dreaming, I will be on my way this weekend... I'm very curious to see the performance gains from my last mod...

-although expensive, I will finally prove some rumors about performance on mustangs... such as 2.5" O/R exhaust all the way back, on a virtually stock engine.