Dyno Day in Portland @ TorqueFreaks

HPFTFShop-mini.jpg

We're thinking about having another dyno day here at TorqueFreaks. I'd like to gauge interest in a Mustang Dyno Day at our shop by the Portland Airport on March 20th. We've had quite a few of you dyno here, but haven't had any official event for you guys yet.

Our in-ground Dynojet 248X dyno, capable of 1800whp and 1800wtq, *should* be enough to accomodate your cars :) All runs are plotted with air fuel ratio as well. If you're interested in dynoing on the 20th, let me know either by replying to this post or sending me an email at [email protected]. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Guess I can't bring my car if the dyno maxes at 1800. :shrug:

I hope we can get a good crowd for this dyno day! It's perfect timing as the start of the racing season is just around the corner.

Who's going?....Jesse, Ben, Black car guys, MoJo, jsturbo...????

Okay, I'll start a list of people who're going to dyno their car and keep this list updated as this thread progresses. If you would like to be added or removed from this list, let me know.

1. HairyCanary
2. DarkVador
3. Gregg90LX

Jon, thank you...it's a big step in my life, but I'm very, very excited :)

Tou! It's good to hear from you! How've you been? What did your car put down last time?

Who else would like to dyno? We need at least 8 cars to qualify for the discounted dyno rate. If you have any questions about our dyno or our facility, please send me an email. Here are a few pictures of the dyno:

P1010050-mini.jpg

P1010047-mini.jpg

P1010059-mini.jpg

This will mainly be a Mustang Dyno Day, but for those of you with other cars, feel free to sign up for a dyno slot as well. I look forward to seeing the numbers that you guys put down.

Sean McElderry said:
Okay, I'll start a list of people who're going to dyno their car and keep this list updated as this thread progresses. If you would like to be added or removed from this list, let me know.

1. HairyCanary
2. DarkVador
3. Gregg90LX

Jon, thank you...it's a big step in my life, but I'm very, very excited :)

Tou! It's good to hear from you! How've you been? What did your car put down last time?

Who else would like to dyno? We need at least 8 cars to qualify for the discounted dyno rate. If you have any questions about our dyno or our facility, please send me an email. Here are a few pictures of the dyno:

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/miscellaneous/dynoevent1203/P1010050-mini.jpg

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/miscellaneous/dynoevent1203/P1010047-mini.jpg

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/miscellaneous/dynoevent1203/P1010059-mini.jpg

This will mainly be a Mustang Dyno Day, but for those of you with other cars, feel free to sign up for a dyno slot as well. I look forward to seeing the numbers that you guys put down.

Put me on the list

Visceral said:
well, I'll do it if theres a discount...
what the hell....

(isnt 50 for 3 pulls normal rate?)

chris

Hey, Chris, the normal rate is $65 for 3 pulls. $50 for 3 pulls is our discounted rate if we have 8 or more cars using the dyno together. How's everything going? I was just in Houston tuning a car...that is a VERY large city...I had no idea :)