Roush Dyno day with out club, just sharing....

The Brodix heads will work fine. They have prety good flow numbers. Not many people run them just because most associate them with Chevy. Just have some mild port work done and yoiu should lay down some good numbers. I should have the Animal back on the road by the time you get the heads installed! Then I have to go back to the Dyno. It will be interesting to see what she does with two more cylinders!

Totally agree. Going with an AFR or Trick flow head, no extra porting is needed, these will flow to your liking right out of the box. Randy Is your Saleen intake extroned honed? If it's just gasket matched for either upper to lower and/or TB/EGR to intake, this could also be restricting air flow. 189 cfm for the motorsport Explorer intake, 199 for Cobra and 200 CFM for the GT-40. The Saleen matches the Cobra right out of the box but will outflow it greatly when extroned honed. Just a couple more things to consider

• Sponsors (?)

Yep. Someone before me really spent some time and or money on it. The TB opening is slightly bigger than my 70mm TB. It must be cut for a 75 or 80. The ports upper and lower are huge, and the upper to lower match. The lower port openings are bigger than the openings on my heads. When I bought new gaskets to install this thing, I then realized how much bigger all the openings were. I had to modify all the openings on my new gaskets to match.
I installed this intake along with a 3.12" blower pulley over the stock 3.33" and the stock Ford/SSC intake. My dyno #s then jumped from 332rwhp to 406rwhp. 74rwhp! Huge improvement with an intake and pulley swap in my opinion. I just know with the right heads and cam combo this thing will come alive.

Yes that was after replacement with the New Saleen/Vortech. It has been on for almost two years now. I had an extra SSC plenum plate which I modified to fit the Saleen/Vortech intake to make it look as close to the original Ford/SSC intake as possible.
Yes, both the upper and lower looked modified. "Not by me" I take no credit for that. LOL
Also the extra injector bungs were tapped at some point. Most of these intakes that I have seen have not. It's been my guess that someone must have raced this intake in the past. Who Knows? I'm just glad to have it.