Dyno results with new Vortech

i got the same set up and i had the problem of running lean with the focus pump and it was jumping around like that and my tuner told me it could be the focus pump i swapped it for an 03 cobra pump my a/f guage showed improvement after the swap im taking it to my guy on monday 8/4 but i was pulling the same numbers (horsepower and tourque )

• Sponsors (?)

i got the same set up and i had the problem of running lean with the focus pump and it was jumping around like that and my tuner told me it could be the focus pump i swapped it for an 03 cobra pump my a/f guage showed improvement after the swap im taking it to my guy on monday 8/4 but i was pulling the same numbers (horsepower and tourque )

This guys set up blows:notnice: My lawn mower pulls more horsepower then him. Dont listen to him, what a J/O!:Track:

hey vert im telling you i was running the same set up, i pulled pretty close to your numbers that focus pump is sucking the gt bucket dry and its not filling up with fuel fast enough to keep up with the pump i hear some guys just drill a couple of holes in it to remmedy that problem. thats the free way of fixing that i went with the 03 cobra pump