Dyno Results!!!

Hammy said:
Hey scrming---do you have to manually select params when you start the logging? Or does it, by default, select the more useful params to monitor?

Thanks.

Nothing is selected by default... However once you decide what parameters you want to log you can save that configuration so you don't have to go back and reselect them next time... just load the configuration file...

Main complaint is that to stop logging you have to click on the little red stop button... it would be much easier to just be able to hit the space bar or esc key to get it to stop... especially at 100MPH... LOL!

• Sponsors (?)

I spoke to my rep @ SCT today to see what the holdup is on the tuning.

He related that they hope to dyno/ tune the system (both systems) Monday and Tuesday. I'll post the results.

The systems/ tuners will also be available here @ Pro3 parts shopper with my thanks for allowing me to discuss the progress / results.

Cheysdaddy said:
More lower to mid range (good for racing :cheers: ) but yes some top end range too

Im just gonna argue for the sake of it here... Ive always found its better to make power in the top end, mid-upper range. You may not get that off the line feeling like you really want it, but you can compensate with gears down low for that. Plus, you're moving yourself up into and through the powerband where its more effective with the gears that way. If you focus it all down low you're going to feel it more, but you may not see the same results at the track.