dyno #'s,is this ok for stock cam car

• Sponsors (?)

hey guys,i got someone to scan my dyno sheet but i cant figure out how to get it up on here.the pix came out huge on the computer.i have the pix in my email.can someone help me out with posting it on here,i know a couple of you guys wanted to see it,so help a brother out please.

wldtang said:
Lets see the graph.

Here's the dyno run:

6595.jpg

Here's the A/F:

6596.jpg

Discuss!

Adam

fiveohh94gt said:
i would have thought that the torque curve would have been a lot flatter with the stock cam....

Probably not with the larger cross section intake and heads with the stock cam, but it's still good numbers. The cam falls short of the combo potential but it's still gonna be fun to drive on the street.

yeah its going to be fun to drive on the street,thats what i was shootin for.but now im thinkin bout a custom grind cam and some long tubes.grady what details of the tune do you want?and hey mytight95,what are you sorry about?

Just wondering what all went on during the session?

How many pulls were made?

What changes were made between the pulls?

You know ...... details!

To me, that fuel curve looks too lean.

I was wondering if the guy tried a pull that was a bit fatter but found the most power at the current ratio?

What about spark?

Grady

6 pulls total,3 with just the pro-m which netted 281 and 300.3 with the power pipe on it which was the 286 and 304.yeah he tried to run it fatter but this is where he got the most power.he told me to change the plugs and go with autolite 3926's @ .050 and i should gain about 2-3 more hp.cant remember what i got my ngk's at now but he said to get the autolite's.he said he's got the afr between 14 and 15 at idle and at cruising but at wot it goes to 13.2.i'll try to find out what he did between pulls for ya

94opalgt said:
and thanks for all your help in getting this thing on here black95gts

No problem dude. I'm thinking if you bumped the fuel pressure up a couple pounds and ran it at like 12.8 a/f at WOT, and retarded the cam 4 degrees, and put in new plugs, you'd see a noticeable gain.

We're all pullin for ya bud!

Adam