Dyno the Car at the Parkway Ford Show...Give me your thoughts.

I had the chance to Dyno the car today. My first one ever...I was abit worried...seeing I haven't even put a timing light on the car. Here is a few pictures and two small vids. 3 quick pulls back to back. I think she may have a little more in it. If we had time to play with it. A big thanks to Pro-Dyno for coming and giving me the chance. Thanks Guys!!!!

Results below. Tell me what you think of the Graph? I know nothing about dyno's. I also just put on a accufab TB, it has a 90 mm opening but I am not sure that I should go that big? Timing might could go up? if so should see abit more wouldn't you think?

parkwayfordshow051.jpg

parkwayfordshow052.jpg

parkwayfordshow057.jpg

parkwayfordshow038.jpg

parkwayfordshow039.jpg

View attachment 306314

View attachment 306315

• Sponsors (?)

Although it's hard to see, it looks like the car could benefit from a tune and get some more power out of it. I would say throw the TB on it and if you're done with mods let Dyno Dan tune it. Nice numbers!

-Edit-
Misread about the TB, you already have it on there. What's the full combo?

Nice looking car. I saw it there and was curious about your exhaust set up. What kind of tailpipes are those that come out below the axle? Are they custom? What size are they? And aren't you running 315's out in the back?

Nice car.....:nice:

Nice looking car. I saw it there and was curious about your exhaust set up. What kind of tailpipes are those that come out below the axle? Are they custom? What size are they? And aren't you running 315's out in the back?

Nice car.....:nice:

The Tailpipes are 3" flowmaster exhaust kit for the LX. Thats the way they are made. Gives you a tone of room. The back tires are 315 as you are correct.

Those HP #'s are pretty good. I've seen 9:1 347's put up torque #'s in the 380's 390's, I would think yours should be a little bit higher. I know you have a 347 but run the rest of the combo by us again.