Dyno tune tomorrow!!

WHats up guys, bout to get a dyno tomorrow. Im pretty excited. Just wanted to know what u guys think my numbers will turn out to be (look at sig for the mods)?? and what would my quarter times come out to be??? Well ill keep you guys posted and tell you the results.

• Sponsors (?)

SO here are the results:
194.1 RWHP
240.1 RWTQ

It was not that bad... i actually like the result knowing that i have not done anything to the engine.. Next up engine upgrade... now unto 250-300rwhp!!

Attachments

• DSC03448.GIF
    DSC03448.GIF
    54.8 KB · Views: 117
M9rkym9rk112 said:
SO here are the results:
194.1 RWHP
240.1 RWTQ

It was not that bad... i actually like the result knowing that i have not done anything to the engine.. Next up engine upgrade... now unto 250-300rwhp!!

*yawn* 280 rwhp stock for me *yawn*

:rlaugh: ...J/K, it's not a bad result since you have all stock internals and no porting done, swap out the intakes to the split-port ones off the '99+ v6 and that'll help you more than you know:nice: check out these two places...

www.rpm-mustangs.com

www.supersixmotorsports.com

I've ordered a few parts from both of them in the past and they do really good work!:nice:

Yeah, I'm intercooled. After I get done working on the other cars, I'll work on getting the 3 core intercooler and mount an electric fan on it, so I can keep the intake charge cool while in the staging lanes.

For now, I'll probably take a break from the V6 since I just rolled over 100,000 miles (45,000 procharged miles)

JUNK!

You spent all that money on a supercharger and only have 190 rwhp! Save your money, sell the V6 and buy a GT or a Mach1 or a Cobra. All of them have a lot more hp stock. Stop wasting your money on trying to make that V6 ricer fast.
:Teh-Win:

04Stanger said:
JUNK!

You spent all that money on a supercharger and only have 190 rwhp! Save your money, sell the V6 and buy a GT or a Mach1 or a Cobra. All of them have a lot more hp stock. Stop wasting your money on trying to make that V6 ricer fast.
:Teh-Win:

Man I wish I had a GT:rolleyes:

GTFO!