E-Bay Problem and Advice

just make a new e-bay account and Slander them away =) I wouldn't even bother talking to them anymore.

1st off, you can say whatever you want about YOUR bad experiences with their company. Tell them you'll call the Better Business Bureau if they keep threatening you.

Also, they dont know your screen-names or anything like that, just log in to all the mustang forums and "slander" away. Not like they'd ever find out, and even if they did, you're telling the truth.

F them.

Personally this is why i dont buy ANYTHING from e-bay. Sorry you encountered this problem... :(

• Sponsors (?)

i hate to tell you, but youre better off just cutting any losses you may have incurred. the company you speak of has over 7200 feedback rating. It sucks that it happened to you, but they do soooo much business that you probably wont be able to make a difference. accidents happen, and they may have been jerks, but in one day that i looked at, they did over 2k in ebay sales. soo im glad you got the right part now, but dont waste your time on them.

Wow that guy/kid is a real Smartass. If someone leaves him neutral ratings he will go and give them a negative and blast them with a cocky remark. I will never do business with mustangwarehousecom on ebay. I have actually looked at stuff from them but before i buy on ebay i'll read back several months of the feedback and they are jerks.

YALL HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill302.. i just sent you the email.... but i see that you figured out who they were from reading my post..... I am glad that you did.... that is why i incuded the actual item that i purchased on there because I knew that there were only like 3 or 4 other people selling those particular items....

Props to bill 302 for figuring it out... are you a detective or something ???? LOL

Yes it was mustangwarehouse....

Now yall are gonna donate $$$ to me to help with my legal expenses now right ???????? LOL

Bulldog Stang said:
YALL HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill302.. i just sent you the email.... but i see that you figured out who they were from reading my post..... I am glad that you did.... that is why i incuded the actual item that i purchased on there because I knew that there were only like 3 or 4 other people selling those particular items....

Props to bill 302 for figuring it out... are you a detective or something ???? LOL

Yes it was mustangwarehouse....

Now yall are gonna donate $$$ to me to help with my legal expenses now right ???????? LOL

i tried to leave a clue for everyone to run a search too find out who it was by stating (there are approx. (4 sellers) on e-bay selling Steeda Clutch Quadrant and i always check feedback comments before i buy...do ya'll know what i mean...ya'll do the same thing too don't you.) but i did'nt post the name of the buisness out of respect for you, i did'nt know if you wanted me to do that so i left the above clue i wonder if anyone caught it and thanks for the kind words Bulldog Stang...