For Sale Early Model Exhaust With Dr. Gas X-pipe

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by MoDriver, Aug 7, 2017.

1. I am posting exhaust components purchased for an early model Mustang (1966 Coupe), I was going to use this on a 1966 Ford Mustang with Headers. But, I no longer have that Mustang and now offer this for sale as it should work with most 60's Mustangs. This includes the Header collectors, crossover (X-Pipe), and tailpipes. Add your favorite mufflers and you have a new high performance exhaust system.

1964.5-1973 Mustang 3" x 3" Dr. Gas Exhaust Crossover Kit (retail cost noted is $269.95)
    3" inlets, 3" outlets. 5-piece kit. This mandrel bent, 5 piece kit is a cut and weld to fit.
    "Dyno testing of the Dr. Gas Crossover shows a 1% to 5% gain in both torque and horsepower at all engine speeds over open headers"

MAC chrome tailpipes are high quality 2 1/2 in. pipes, and mandrel bent to eliminate the kinks in the bend area. (retail cost noted is $159.99/pair)

Header Collectors (3" x 3") (retail cost noted is: $19.97)

So, I am posting this Exhaust system $300/obo. But, it is worth about $449.91 ($269.95+$139.99+$19.97=$449.91) in retail prices. So, I feel this is a good deal. I do prefer local pickup but can arrange shipment. I also prefer to sell these as a set. These are located in Springfield, Virginia.
    Let me know if you need any other Mustang parts!
    DrGas-Exhaust.jpg HeaderCollectors-1.jpg HeaderCollectors-2.jpg