Easter Bunny is teh devil?

• Sponsors (?)

Wow people need to grow up, liberals are turning our nation into a bunch of playboy fairy boys that piss and whine over everything. Seriously, GROW THE **** UP!!! If you don't like it don't look, I am not Christian or of any faith, and I could care less. Let people do what they want, it's not like the sign said, GO JESUS, **** THE REST!!!!! It said "Happy Easter". If we keep going the way we are, censorship will dominate everything, and lawyers will rule the world.

69Rcode_Mach1 said:
Wow people need to grow up, liberals are turning our nation into a bunch of playboy fairy boys that piss and whine over everything. Seriously, GROW THE **** UP!!! If you don't like it don't look, I am not Christian or of any faith, and I could care less. Let people do what they want, it's not like the sign said, GO JESUS, **** THE REST!!!!! It said "Happy Easter". If we keep going the way we are, censorship will dominate everything, and lawyers will rule the world.

+100

I think this is out of hand! People need to grow a pair and get over it.

Stuff like this is putting america in the toilet. Sorry if I offended anyone for saying that, but maybe your lawyer and my lawyer can meet for lunch and increase the national debt by suing the insurance companies.

The government talks a lot of crap about acceptance of all cultures and races and creeds. So wouldn't you say that by banning christian symbols from anywhere, if a damn bunny is a Christian symbol and not a Pagan symbol, that we are not accepting of the Christian faith? I bet someone would get sued over a building taking down the Menorah or a star of David. I cannot grasp how our government has lost whatever balls they may have had over meaningless crap as this. Offend the majority to please some whiny, pansy, hippie, sue-happy, overbearing, overprotective, egotisitcal, gonadless sack of excrement. Makes me sick to my stomach!:notnice: