Eaton M90 And Cam Question (npi To Pi)

After an unsatisfying trip to Fox Lake Racing I needed a new engine and my engine was left there for disposal. I replaced my engine with a very low mile 2v out of an 04 Lincoln. I have a very small m90 based supercharger made by Allen racing which I will be using because it is what I have. My questions are ;
1. Does anyone know if i will have to source another npi timing cover or can use the Lincoln one?
2. I will be putting cams in it while its out, through searching I have come up with MHS stage ones, unless there is a better choice of cam that would work with the small displacement m90.
3. I am also looking for a good tuner in the NE Ohio area or shop that can do the cam degreeing or a shop that can do the degreeing and a shop that can do the tune, and i will not be going back to Fox Lake. Any help or opinions will be very appreciated. Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

After an unsatisfying trip to Fox Lake Racing I needed a new engine and my engine was left there for disposal. I replaced my engine with a very low mile 2v out of an 04 Lincoln. I have a very small m90 based supercharger made by Allen racing which I will be using because it is what I have. My questions are ;
1. Does anyone know if i will have to source another npi timing cover or can use the Lincoln one?
2. I will be putting cams in it while its out, through searching I have come up with MHS stage ones, unless there is a better choice of cam that would work with the small displacement m90.
3. I am also looking for a good tuner in the NE Ohio area or shop that can do the cam degreeing or a shop that can do the degreeing and a shop that can do the tune, and i will not be going back to Fox Lake. Any help or opinions will be very appreciated. Thank you
From what I remember, all of the passenger vehicle timing covers were the same depending on what plant they were built at. The Lincoln will have a Romeo front cover.
Don't let it's size fool you, the old Allen kits were giant killers. I used to have one on my bolt on PI engine '96 Mercury Cougar XR7 and it worked really well. Put down 343rwhp/389rwtq @9psi though a 4R70W and IRS rear end. At 4,200lbs, the car would run mid/high-12's all day long on drag radials. It also did so with stock PI cams.

IMG_5195.jpg

As for NE ohio tuners, I Highly recommend TI Dyno in Ashtabula. If you don't want to drive that far, Big Shot dyno is in Stow - I would stay away from smokey's dyno, they wanted to charge me $800 for a retune and I already had the chip... If you go to big shot, the owner is egotistical and treats people like they are stupid, I had issues with my tune and it took several phone calls and complaints before he put it back on the rollers... My a/f was at 12.6 when he finally 'fixed it' and even then it drive ability problems... When I put the cams in, I took it to TI, they treated me right, the car runs like stock, and the price was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know who tunes for Smokey's or atleast used to know and would never think about taking anything there. I am not opposed to driving to get a good tune, I'll check out TI thanks for the input.
Gearbanger 101 where did you get that intake tube, or is that a custom made one? If it is custom, what did you use?