EBC Redstuff or Haks HPS

this is for my daily driver. but i have faded my stock brakes pretty hard, being the reason that i just bought a cobra conversion but considering that this is my ride to and from work as well as my toy which should i get.... currently im leaning towards the HPS pads but would like the redstuff because they are cheaper.

• Sponsors (?)

Parts store brakes suck... when i worked at advanced i saw the crap that came thru there and ill never put that on a car i plan to beat on at all.... ever...

on other forums ive been told that the greenstuff will fall apart and no one has tried the reds yet... so im leaning towards the hawks.

I too have heard a lot of really bad things about EBC's.

It's been a while, but on my DSM, I used Porterfield pads. At the time, they didn't offer them on GT's, only Cobras. The disclaimer on their site says:

"If you don't see your model listed, send us the dimensions, and we can turn around a set of pads in a Day."

Not only did this pique my interest, since they were some of the best pads I've ever used, I couldn't believe you could realistically have a set of custom made pads in a week's time...

Just my $.02

JT