ECU Issue?

So I have a problem with my mustang and I am not sure what the issue is. I have a 2017 Ecoboost. So I start the car and it starts with my "Service AdvanceTrac" light, the ABS light and the Hill Start Assist not available light. I drive like 5 feet and all the lights go away, when I break, my breaks skip, it's almost as if the breaks cannot make contact with the rotor, sounds like a physical issue right? well get this, I drive for about 2 minutes and all those lights I mentioned earlier come back on and then the brake works just fine, except unfortunately I lose power steering (My guess is the computer shuts off for protection when those lights come on or something).

So today I had to go pick my friend up from the airport and I started the cruise control, I am crusing at about 75mph, well about 5 minutes in, the wrench light comes in and knocks me out of cruise control and I am unable to turn it back on, also the car seems to prefer high gears as I was in I think 5th gear at like 35mph. Well I turn the car off and then turn it back on and everything goes back to normal with the gears and the wrench light goes back off, I try to do cruise control again and this time it didn't even give me 5 minutes as soon as I hit the "set" button it immediately knocked me out and the wrench light came back on, so I turned it off and back on again and then drove without the cruise control just fine.

Note: I did just replace my ignition coils and spark plugs. the Ignition Coils are MSD coils from American Muscle and the Spark Plugs are OEM plugs for that car. I also replaced my brakes but that was about 5 months ago. Not really sure if this is a physical or a computer issue.

Has anybody experienced anything like this?

Jake

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a wheel speed sensor issue. Get an OBD dongle and download scanner like forscan and get the codes. Or take it to a shop for diag.