Edelbrock intake and Accufab TB

My next investment for my car, after I paint my stalker front bumper, is going to be an Edelbrock Performer intake and an Accufab 70mm TB with egr spacer. With the mods i have listed in my sig, how much HP can I expect to gain from these mods?

Also, I plan on doing heads and cam in the near future, so what kinds should I look into? Also, would it be a waste to do cam first and then heads later, or would it be smarter to do them at the same time? Why?

• Sponsors (?)

well let me say that your choice on intake and tb is a great one. For hp gaims i would say maybe 15-18 rwhp. But once you do heads and cams you should have these numbers greatly multiply. In the case of heads, i would look into the likes of AFR, edelbrock, and trick flow. Cant gpo wrong really with either one. For cam you could use a variety of chooses. HOwever during installation most definetly do both at the same time. It will save a lot of time and hassels by just getting it all over at one time.

You'll definatlly feel a difference. See my combo below, I did the heads, TB and intake at the same time, so I really can't say what just the two did but your going from a 130cfm per runner to a 210cfm per runner intake. If I were you, I would go with the RPM intake, same lower but different upper IF you plan on getting some heads soon, otherwise the regular performer will do fine.

90mustangGT said:
You'll definatlly feel a difference. See my combo below, I did the heads, TB and intake at the same time, so I really can't say what just the two did but your going from a 130cfm per runner to a 210cfm per runner intake. If I were you, I would go with the RPM intake, same lower but different upper IF you plan on getting some heads soon, otherwise the regular performer will do fine.

Performer RPM, huh? Is it true that you lose some low end torque with the RPM? I do plan on heads, but it might not be for a while. Probably within the next year. If I just went with the performer, would i regret it once I get the heads? Because I definitely don't want to be replacing the intake again in the future.

Also, one other question. What would installation costs be at most performance shops for the intake and TB?