EFI harness picts

Does anyone have any good picts of the way they ran their EFI harness. I got the motor in and the harness laid out and have some ideas of where to run it and where to mount the coil and starter solenoid. I wanted to see if there are some better ideas out there. Any info or picts would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I will post some up when I get back from my trip. It lays in like the fox body and appears very good. My car has AC, so I had to enter the engine compartment in a different location, as most put it in above the heater box (basically behind the glove box.)

I laid the 92 EFI harness in the 65 engine bay, and let the harness tell me where it wanted the pieces to go. BAP center of firewall. coil between drivers side shock tower & rad support, Solenoid in origional location. I did use the "harness Power Circut" diagram from http://fordfuelinjection.com/?p=6 and installed it( in a 01 Ford Power relay Box) where the battery was, before relocation to the trunk.

Tubo3 said:
I laid the 92 EFI harness in the 65 engine bay, and let the harness tell me where it wanted the pieces to go. BAP center of firewall. coil between drivers side shock tower & rad support, Solenoid in origional location. I did use the "harness Power Circut" diagram from http://fordfuelinjection.com/?p=6 and installed it( in a 01 Ford Power relay Box) where the battery was, before relocation to the trunk.

As for harness placement thats what I was planning on doing. I was just checking if anybody had any better ideas. As far as the relay box that sounds interesting. The harness that I have is out of a 90 mustang. It has some relays wired in it. Two of them would be right there. Did you use thoes two and rewire the others or is my thinking way off here.

I put all 4 relays into the box. You can move them around.
The box only has room for 4 relays, though plenty of fuses are left for future projects. If I had to do it again, I woul have the ignition power relay in the box, and FP, HEGO, & ECC relays, under the dash close to the puter.
The 3 left over relays in the box would go for High & low beam headlights, and electric engine fan relays.
Another alternative for housing relays & fuses, looks like an Autolite battery, but is a plastic dummy battery. The real batter goes in the trunk, plastic dummy in the old battery location. Use the battery tray that turns the battery sideways(68?) and you still have clearance for a 24" or 26" aluminum radiator. which you will want, especially if you use the 5.0 serpentine belt system.