EGR eliminator ?

bgwrm89GT

Founding Member
Jul 10, 2002
Central Florida
Need some info on egr eliminators. Do they replace the spacer and the valve? The reason I'm asking is i'm getting a new TB and intake and I want to just get rid of the egr spacer and valve if I can without hurting any thing. Emissions are no problem, no imspections in Florida. Any info would be appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Most are just a very thin plate that goes between the intake and the egr spacer which keeps the exhaust gases from entering the incoming air, but the gases are still going through the intake and heating it up, which defeats the reason behind the egr delete. If you really wanna delete it I'd block off the EGR ports in the heads.

MustangPunk302 said:
Most are just a very thin plate that goes between the intake and the egr spacer which keeps the exhaust gases from entering the incoming air, but the gases are still going through the intake and heating it up, which defeats the reason behind the egr delete. If you really wanna delete it I'd block off the EGR ports in the heads.

I'm not really concerned about the exhaust gasses in the intake, Iwas just wondering if I could get rid of the the egr valve and avoid buying a new egr spacer with my new TB