Eibach Pro Kit

jimlaw3

Jan 3, 2010
Raleigh NC
I lowered my 2010 today,with the Prokit from Eibach.Very happy with the results.I recommend it looks great

Attachments

• DSC01036.JPG
    DSC01036.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC01034.JPG
    DSC01034.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 188
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah I installed the springs myself,I also installed a front camber kit.I am a mechanic so I have access to all the tools and an alignment machine.The ride is great, definately a little more stiff ,but will not beat you to death, the look is awesome,and the car handles much better,I highly recommend these springs.I paid 208 for the springs from Summit and 25 for the camber kit.This would be a hard job to do in your driveway in my opinion,but I guess it can be done if you have a spring compressor for the front.You will not need to compress the new springs since they are already shorter.The rear is definately easy and simple.:)

May as well get new shocks and struts, and strut mounts, then it will be super easy. Then you will not need a spring compressor. As I imagine getting the old springs off your stock struts would...need a compressor.

It's an easy job to do in your driveway. I've done it 3 times, myself. (And will probably make it 4 times when I get a twent-eleven GT, unless I opt for the FR3 suspension when I order it.) Just go to Autozone or someplace like that and rent a set of spring compressors for ~$30 and you're set. No other specialized tools needed.

Good luck!