Eibach Springs HELP!

mustang99slvrV6

Jan 5, 2002
Hey everyone I need some help here...one of my friends is selling both of his spring kits and i get first choice. I have the stalker body kit and I am getting the 17inch 10th anniversary cobra wheels soon. Anyway, he has the eibach pro kit and the sportline kit. Which would you think would look better the pro which drops like 1.5" or the sportline which is about 2" or a little more???

• Sponsors (?)

go with the 1.5 drop especially if you have a body kit.... any more and you will have major issues driving ANYWHERE if you dont with teh 1.5..... and you will need some CC plates or you will go though tires a third faster at least.

I think the Eibach Pro Kit will give you a great drop and loss the
unwanted 4X4 stock look.With Eibach your 6 will lower about 1.5"
and greatly improve your handling and no more nose drives when
braking hard.You can't go wrong with Eibach they make great
quality springs. :nice:

just wondering what kinda springs drop you guys would suggest. i am getting the spintech side exhaust soon(no body kit) and i would like to drop the front a little more than the rear. think the eibach pro kit will give me that? i was lookin at the frpp kit which is supposed to be like 5/8 in the rear and 1 1/4 or something in the front but im not sure if that would be enough drop. i do know the eibachs r known to improve handling what about the frpp? thanks for the help