Eibach Springs?

Steele

May 13, 2004
So, how does everyone feel about Eibach Springs? I have a 1993 4 cyl. coupe and I think I have found a really good deal on a set of four (2 front and 2 rear of course? that are supposed to lower the car between 1-1.5 inches. Are they any good? Smooth ride or rough? Worth it for a good price?

Thanks for any input you can provide,
Mark

• Sponsors (?)

well the aerospeed ones would be a huge waist of money and time.
the other OEM ones you posted are the stock ones off a gt, so since the 4cyl mustangs are a bit lighter, it would make it ride higher if anything. from what i hear the only two good set of springs are the FMS "c" springs, or the eibach pro-kit(for the 4cyl). if you go any lower than 1.5" or 1.75", i was told you mess up the geometry off your ride. i know bbk makes a lowering spring for the 5.0's but i have never heard any info on them. i have been researching for the last week on lowering my car, and what i have found is the pro-kit is my best bet. the FMS spring are good also, but they wont lower it as much as the eibach's.

Thanks Wannabe. Got the Eibachs for a fairly good price I think ($158 shipped) so just needs me some new struts (time to replace anyway) and I should be set.

Thanks everyone,
Mark

Wannabe, gotta look on Ebay man. Found em and ALMOST gave up on em. Decided to up the bid ONE more time during the last day...and won!

Brian, got me beat but I am STILL happy with my find :)

Mark

I've been looking on ebay everyday for the past week. did you buy the pro-kit for the 5.0's maybe? the last 4cyl set i remember seeing on ebay was going for over $190 shipped. (as i stated in the above post.)

Ash...$25 for an, already broke in, set! I can cant even chop my stock springs for that.