"eleanore" Shelby Mustang Gt500 1967

Llittlejc

Feb 22, 2018
So my girlfriend loves mustangs... like a lot and her favorite is Eleanore from gone in 60 seconds. I was thinking of asking her to marry me which is something I know she wants but I wanted the best way to do it. Does anybody know of anyone with a replica of "Eleanore" shelby mustang gt500 1967 from the movie that is super cool about letting people go in the car? I think it would be amazing to bring her wherever the car is and ask her after the owner brings her back from the drive.

I'm being serious so please understand she would love it. Can anyone help me out?

If this isn't the place for these questions I apologize and just let me know. Maybe you can point me in a better direction on where someone would know anybody?

Just learned there was a remake of the movie. She likes Eleanore from the remake of gone In 60 seconds. 2000 version of film

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I got a notice over a year ago about a service from my insurance company (Hagerty), where owners of classic/muscle/exotic/super cars could lease their cars out to the public. I do not remember the name (because there's no way in hell I'm leasing my car out to some yahoo...errr...ahem...get off my lawn mode off) for you to look up but I know there are many competing businesses that rent classic/muscle/exotic/super cars for a day or weekend.

I'm willing to bet you can find something like that for lease for a day if you live in or near a major city.