Encounter with a BMW...

KingDiamond

Mar 9, 2003
Chicago, IL
I was driving today with two friends in my mustang, we pull up to a light and a dark green 90's BMW pulls up to my right, with his very clean and shiny paint job, he's got the chrome fender flares, loud exhaust, chrome windshield banner, chrome this chrome that. The light turns green and he punches it, tires peelin, but I didn't know he wanted to race so I accelerated normally. Two blocks later we meet again at another red light. This time OD goes off, light turns green, he punched it about 2 seconds before I did, I punch it and in seconds I'm a couple car lengths ahead of him. So I think it's over, I exit onto the highway and he follows. So he punches it and goes by me pretty fast, I was going about 60. I go hard on the throttle to catch up to him and we're side by side and he punches it again and I punch it and I pull away from him again a couple car lengths. Then this guy starts being an a-hole and flicks me off, so I give him special treatment. Pull up in front of him (cause he couldn't catch up) and hit the windshield washer. The guy starts honkin and a gallon of windshield washer fluid later, the guy is 30 car lengths behind. Good times. :cheers:

Oh yeah it was a 3 series

• Sponsors (?)

don't mean to bad mouth the home team, but when I lived in Germany I had a 750 IL, it would kill a mustang, V-12, got better gas mileage too,great car. had a 320I for a while, it was slow but it just wouldn't die, do 110 up and down the autobahn all day. neighbor had just bought an 04 M-5 right before i left there, sweet ride to say the least, crazy tiptronic shifting on the sterring wheel. nothing wrong with a bimmer, stangs are just cooler though

Hef5.0weisen said:
don't mean to bad mouth the home team, but when I lived in Germany I had a 750 IL, it would kill a mustang, V-12, got better gas mileage too,great car. had a 320I for a while, it was slow but it just wouldn't die, do 110 up and down the autobahn all day. neighbor had just bought an 04 M-5 right before i left there, sweet ride to say the least, crazy tiptronic shifting on the sterring wheel. nothing wrong with a bimmer, stangs are just cooler though

Thats right 750 are fast cars , 320 HP but did you try 850Ci , Thats same engine but 2 door coupe
Btw I raced 94 750 here in Erie last summer and I get him like 2 cars on street racing , on the track I could be better because traction

I wouldnt exactly call the 328's slow. they have about 190hp and there quite a bit of TQ commin from that I6. My mom has one and on the highway in 5th gear.....they will walk a stock stang. those things pull like a mo-fo on the top end, and they will get out of the hole real quick with ZERO tire spin....nevermind the fact that you can cruise at 120 all f'in day and never think that you were going faster than 90...they are silky smooth...haha and they STOP! nice move with the washer fliud though, i like that!