ENGINE BAY

• Sponsors (?)

thanks mansonozz...that filler is my crowning jewel...on this project.....it just says custom.....oh, and you are the reason this project is turnig out this way,, i always loved your car...so this is practice for mine next year...i hope i comes out as good as yours did....and i cant frikin wait to get my roush shoooooz on...soon....soon..i also have to put in my aluminum rad,,and send my lower out to tmoss...

update....getting closer..........
100_1578.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1579.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1580.jpg
[/IMG]

You boys aren't dragin your feet are you? Air cleaner showed up quick!! You working on it tomarrow at all? I'm off, Might be able to give you a hand if you would like

the air cleaner ROCKS...........looks way better than just a round one that every one and there brother has......dare to be different...

not sure if we are working on it tomarrow..as of yet..need some more parts to come in....kind of at a stand still...

I can understand that the UPS guy is scheduled to visit me a few times this week, at least your not waiting on the bodyshop. Well I quess your project is kinda waiting on the body shop isn't it.