Engine combos and Packages...

Shaun1212

Oct 20, 2009
toronto, canada
I'm stunned by how many different complete combos companies have now. TFS has a kit, Edelbrock and so on. It seems so easy now to go fast. Just pick a package thats already matched. Comes complete to your front door in a box bolts and all. It's just a matter of how fat your wallet is?
Just another comment, browsing classifieds and looking for stangs. I dont need to name where I see them but I can't believe how cheap some of them go for. Watched one. 90 GT white good shape with weld wheels. TFS heads, GT-40 intake. I think an E cam, cold air intake 3,73's.. The guy sold it for $4200. Is it just me or is that insanely cheap? I think so.....

• Sponsors (?)

Just another comment, browsing classifieds and looking for stangs. I dont need to name where I see them but I can't believe how cheap some of them go for. Watched one. 90 GT white good shape with weld wheels. TFS heads, GT-40 intake. I think an E cam, cold air intake 3,73's.. The guy sold it for $4200. Is it just me or is that insanely cheap? I think so.....

Stock cars actually bring more money. when you sell a modified car, it comes with a stigma attaced to it, and who knows how well the work was dont, if the parts are really in it, there is a big risk there. If i ever bought someones project i'd either have to know the person or do alot of homework on them before i bought it. I just bought a stock hatch, pretty clean, i plan on doing a few little things and selling it for double what i pad for it.