1994 Mustang GT

TFS Upper/Lower w/ Elbow
75mm BBK Throttle Body
BBK Cold Air Kit, Fenderwell
BBK 1 5/8 Shorty Headers
BBK H-Pipe (no cats)
Underdrive Pulleys
1.7 Rocker Rollers
Unknown mufflers (but seem to flow good)
4.30 Gears

MSD Coil (dont think that matters at all)

last 94 gt I owned had all the above with the exception of Holley Systemax and 3.55 gears. (it went 11.58 in the 1000ft, no quarter mile here)

-----------

I used a HP calculator from mustangworks.com and it estimated 260-270 with the following input.

13.5 quarter mile
86mph
3400lb car

I estimate from other peoples track runs that the difference between 1000ft and 1320ft is two seconds so that is where I got the 13.5

I estimated the car weight although I don't know how much a hard top weighs.

• Sponsors (?)

Grn92LX said:
235-245rwhp. Depending on the condition of the valve springs, those rockers can hurt more than help. My friend had a similar set up in a 94GT and did 245rwhp.

alright, sounds good. Cannot wait till next year for the rest of the Trickflow Track Heat (360/370) kit. Hoping to make 320+ hp rwhp

88GT460 said:
alright, sounds good. Cannot wait till next year for the rest of the Trickflow Track Heat (360/370) kit. Hoping to make 320+ hp rwhp

Talk to me when the time comes, i'll help set you up with something way better than the TFS kit. You already have the 4.30 gears. I'd do something like TFS heads, holley manifold, custom cam with valve springs, 6500-6800 rpm shifts. This will run harder than the tfs stage 1 kit.

Grn92LX said:
235-245rwhp. Depending on the condition of the valve springs, those rockers can hurt more than help. My friend had a similar set up in a 94GT and did 245rwhp.

That's what I would guess, but I think with that 75mm TB, you're gonna get hurt a little on the HP until you get some more mods :D
RC

grn92lx said:
Talk to me when the time comes, i'll help set you up with something way better than the TFS kit. You already have the 4.30 gears. I'd do something like TFS heads, holley manifold, custom cam with valve springs, 6500-6800 rpm shifts. This will run harder than the tfs stage 1 kit.

90mm race throttle body here you come!

94GTLaserRC said:
That's what I would guess, but I think with that 75mm TB, you're gonna get hurt a little on the HP until you get some more mods :D
RC

Oh snap, no you didn't!

In all seriousness, I'd go with a beefier cam. I'd have purchased a top end kit but I dont think the stage 1 cam will do it for me. I'm only going to do a cam swap once (supposedly) so I'd just as soon put in a hot one from the start and never look back.

adam

edit: on topic, 245-250 to the wheels with a good tune.