Events in Seattle area Sept 24th?

• Sponsors (?)

The TV show Pinks is filming two shows at Pacific Raceway this month. There is a thread posted on here about it.

Bullitt2343 said:
It looks like I'll be in the Seattle/Bellevue area on Sunday the 24th with sometime to kill, so far I found Pacific raceway is having some vintage races, anything else going on? cruises, shows or other car events? Hooters tour? :shrug:

Bullitt2343 said:
It looks like I'll be in the Seattle/Bellevue area on Sunday the 24th with sometime to kill, so far I found Pacific raceway is having some vintage races, anything else going on? cruises, shows or other car events? Hooters tour? :shrug:

Thanks for the quick feedback from everyone :nice: ........... looks like a night at PR with "Pinks" should be a go, then possibly a trip to Lacey on Sunday.

If you decide to go up on Sunday to Lacey, Wranglers are going to cruise up Sunday morning. You're welcome to join the herd. Another show to put on your radar is the Concourse de Elegance show in Paterson, WA at the Columbia Crest Winery on Oct 1st. Its a great show also.

blown04snake said:
If you decide to go up on Sunday to Lacey, Wranglers are going to cruise up Sunday morning. You're welcome to join the herd. Another show to put on your radar is the Concourse de Elegance show in Paterson, WA at the Columbia Crest Winery on Oct 1st. Its a great show also.

Dave,

Thanks for the invite but I think the wife wants to be in Bellevue early Sunday AM so we most likely will head up Saturday> Hopefully once I drop her off I can head to Lacey. Thanks for the reminder -Patterson is on my calender along with the Alpha track day Sunday Oct 22nd - since SAAC N/W canceled the Sept 27th track day.