Ever get the feeling the project will never end?

Dr Jay

Jan 1, 2004
Canada
I have been modding for 5 years and it feels like it will never end. Now the first few years were slow for mods but I'm starting to pick it up now. I just took inventory and I have some work to do before she is rolling again. This springs mods.....so far :D
View attachment 223398
View attachment 223399
SDC11147.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05383.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

I painted the rear calipers to match the 10th anniv cobra's up front. I used the VHT caliper paint and the color match is not perfect but its quite close. I'm very happy with the front rotors from Centric. I didn't think they came painted, now I just have to paint the hats on the rear rotors and paint the new dust shields, then I think I will be ready and start putting it all together. I let the master cylinder go dry so I'm not looking forward to that part. Any advise/suggestions would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like fun. Projects like this never really end, long as you are having fun.

I've been doing small modifications to my 88 mustang since I got it just over 10 years ago. It started with a pathetic 88hp, but now makes more than 4 times that much. :p

dude....it never ends. i have had my car for 5 years now and every year i say i am done but then i get the itch. for this year i got a new set of heads and cams set aside...and maybe a new intake. then some HID's, and maybe a new k-member with coil over conversion. i said 350 hp was enough....then 400. now i want 500 hp. it all work and money but when i roll down woodward it makes it all worth it. :D