Everything you need to swap fox running gear into your classic Mustang and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Bump, added prices as pictures

Since I haven't touched my Mustang in 3 years (engineering school and my newfound Jeep hobby have consumed my time), I have decided to sell all of my Mustang parts are restart my restoration after I graduate school.

All of the parts are located at my parents house in Augusta, GA. I will be at their house for 4 days from March 20-23. At that time I will box up all of the parts and ship anything that has been sold and bring everything else with me to Macon, GA, unless someone wants to pick parts up in Augusta. The engine and trans will be left at their house since I have no way of getting it back to my house, and can be picked up there.

I don't NEED to get rid of this stuff, so please don't low ball me, but all reasonable offers will be considered. I will also consider partial or whole trades for: An older but reliable truck capable of pulling a Mustang or Cherokee, a car trailer, a driver's drop high pinion d44 front axle, and a rear d44 or d60 axle.

Everything except the engine, trans, blower, ignition, and mufflers were purchased new and on my Mustang for mock up or a few test drives only and have less than 10 miles on them. Every test drive was in my neighborhood and therefore this set up has never seen boost.

Added Prices, all costs are including shipping unless noted. Also, if I quoted a price via PM or Email, the lower price prevails. I will try to email everyone and let them know, but if I miss you just shoot me another message

- Fuel injected 5 liter with an early 70's short block, so its not a roller engine, with a mild Comp Cams cam. Less than 20k miles since rebuild, otherwise stock except for a chrome oil pan (needs to be tapped for dipstick), and polished aluminum valve covers. Also has the EGR junk deleted. $500 - Local Only
- T-5 out of a 4-banger fox with Cobra clutch, never beat on when I owned it and shifted great - $500 - Local Only
- Freshly rebuilt BD11A Powerdyne blower with complete install kit and 6 and 8 lb pulleys. I probably still have the receipt for the rebuild showing cost of almost $400. - $1000 + shipping
- MSD 6-BTM ignition box with boost retard controller $250
- custom brushed aluminum gauge cluster for a 64-66 with 6 gauges $325
- Boost and Fuel Pressure Autometer Phantom gauges $30/each
- Laurel Mountain Mustangs ABS full a-pillar gauge pod for 64-66 with matching passenger side pillar $45
- plug-and-play stand alone engine harness from Ford Fuel Injection (this thing is SWEET, gets you an EFI 5.0 wired into your classic in under an hour) $450
- A9L computer $100
- ASP smog and A/C idler pulleys $55/each
- Hooker competition long tube headers $120 - local only
- Dark Horse Performance trans x-member for t-5 in a 64-66 with transmission mount $100
- Vortech 255lph T-rex inline fuel pump $150
- Remanned 65 manual trans pedals and '90 gas pedal. All of the pedals have been modified to accept Bullitt pedal covers and include the covers $125
- Mustang Steve Cable clutch conversion with fireweall adjuster for t-5 in a 64-66 $125
- 29” Aluminum BeCool radiator that has had no water run through it with billet radiator cap 200 - local only
- Some Lakewood Slapper bars (hehe) $50
- Door and Trunk Popper Kit for shaved handles $100
- Polished Grant Steering Wheel $50
- 64 driveshaft with slip yoke for t-5 $150
- Some older Flowmaster 40's with turndowns $50

If you are restomodding your classic and want EFI and 5 speed, I have everything you need since I got mine running then lost interest. If you want to buy everything you need to do the swap, let me know and we can work something out and I can help you get your set up running!

If you are interested, I will reserve the parts for you until the weekend of the 20th. I have some pictures now, so just ask for more and if I don't have them I will get them for you that weekend.

000_0433.jpg

000_0425.jpg

000_0419.jpg

000_0410.jpg

000_0381.jpg

000_0380.jpg

000_0377.jpg

You can PM me or email me at [email protected] for more info!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.