Evilest souding exhaust?

What exhaust setup sounds the evilest on a 2v 4.6? Like the kind of sound satan might make at you if you stomped on his toe :shrug: :D

I'm basically just looking for a cat back, but if anyone has recommendations for an x or h pipe i'd like to hear em.

• Sponsors (?)

LOL...Thats funny. If your avoiding changing the mid pipe i suggest a straight threw muffler. Magnapaks,SLP cat back... But If you really wanna wake that thing up get an off road H or X pipe depending on your taste. H is more deep while X pipe is more on the high pitch bad ass sounding. On my 01Gt I have a magnaflow o/r X w/ flowmasters. I love it!!

Evilest sounding exhaust...hmm...NONE!! Just cut everything off from the stock manifolds. From the people that have done it, it sounds like the end of the World...so Satan might like it. Now if you want a nice sounding system go with the Pro-Chamber and Magnapacks. This will still piss alot of people off as you hit the fun pedal at 1:00 in the morning, but it makes me grin every time.

There is no question flowmasters sound the most evil of all exhausts. I have an o/r X-pipe into 2 chambered flows, and when I redline it, let off the gas and put it into neutral, the sound the exhaust makes as the RPMs drop back down sounds like a backlash out of hell. The word "clobber" comes to mind whenever I think of the sound.

Flowmasters have that pulsating, thrashy, deep tone that no one can match. They don't make the most power, but they are inexpensive and have just the sound you are looking for.

Now if your looking for all out dirty, grungy sounding exhaust, get SLP loudmouths.

Im sorry... but IMHO magnapacks sound like ass :notnice: Like down low.. it sounds good.. but up top theres just too much crackle and popping.. its sounds like its got a sore throat or some****.. its wierd but its just not my cup of tea. On the other hand.. death sounds like an offroad X w/ some flows.. now thats some loud **** :nice:

BigHairyMonkey said:
Im sorry... but IMHO magnapacks sound like ass :notnice: Like down low.. it sounds good.. but up top theres just too much crackle and popping.. its sounds like its got a sore throat or some****.. its wierd but its just not my cup of tea. On the other hand.. death sounds like an offroad X w/ some flows.. now thats some loud **** :nice:

Good. There's at least two of us that think Magnapacks sound like ass.

Well, as much as people don't want to believe that the Magnapacks are glorified glasspacks....they are. You know the hilljacks that hog the center of every county road across the nation in their rusty '73-'87 Chevy pickups with the little 1.5" tailpipes hanging under the bumper that look like they were bent by Ray Charles? You think it sounds like ass? There's a reason. 99.9999999999999999999999999% of them have glasspacks.

I'd say my setup........its loud but isnt sloppy has a deep rumble at idle and very deep at low rpms but then you get on it and it gets a little bit raspy. I have a mac prochamber with bassani cat back. Gotta hear it to love it(always get asked what i have and people are like sounds great even cops love it lol)