Excessive Motorsports vs Springfield Motorsports

• Sponsors (?)

Springfield Motorsports has a good leader but some flimsy employees. That and they overcharge the **** out of you.

Excessive Motorsports is solid and honest, and better prices. Both have the same capability, definitely go for Excessive given the option.

I have only dealt with Excessive due to the fact that I have heard nothing buy bad things about Springfield.

With that being said... I don't go to Excessive anymore bc they are too expensive in my book. There are other shops around that are just as good, but less pricey.

As everyone here on Stangnet knows, I'm a die hard Excessive supporter.
Excessive Motorsports...you're not in springfield anymore.
Chris and Torey and Larry are very good friends of mine. I love them. They do awesome work.

703-331-1422

Excessive is the only way to go! When I shopped around for prices when I needed work done when I first got the car, they were the best priced, friendliest & knowledgeable in my opinion. As we speak, Larry is doing a S/C install on my car. I wouldn't trust it to anyone else but them. Also, Chris is a magician when it comes to tuning a car.:hail2:

Iam sorry - after checking out Linz's avitar - I forgot the question :D
Excessive installed a Saleen S/C on my 05 - done right - at the price quoted and on time. Great guys who let me bring the parts rather than insisting that I buy them there.

I'll give this thread a bump-

I am thinking about going to Springfield Motorsports since it is literally a mile from my house. I would like to get some dyno pulls to see what my car is doing-I've got a tweecer so I don't know if they will actually be able to do any tuning-I basically want to use the dyno for a couple of hours and do some tweecing.

Has anyone gone there lately?

I really Like Chris an Torey, Great Shop, Good Prices and customer service.
I had to go out of town on business and I had my car at ford getting some warranty work done, then I wanted to get a dyno tune. Chris and Torey went over to Ford, Picked up my car and dynoed it for me all while I was out of town. Who else would do that? Excessive FTW !!!