Exhaust clip request - Loudmouth 1 + stock H

stangGT97

Dec 22, 2004
Boston area, MA
Hey guys,

Sorry to make another exhaust thread, but I was looking to see if anyone had a video clip of a SLP loudmouth 1 + stock H exhaust setup. The reason I ask is I'm trying to quiet down my car but at the moment I cannot afford a new catback, so I think I will be putting the stock H back on. I need to pass inspection and right now it is way too loud to pass (this is with a Bassani catted X), plus I think I may have an exhaust leak and possibly a damaged cat from scraping over speed bumps. If anyone can link me to a video, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance

-Dan

• Sponsors (?)

stangGT97 said:
Hey guys,

Sorry to make another exhaust thread, but I was looking to see if anyone had a video clip of a SLP loudmouth 1 + stock H exhaust setup. The reason I ask is I'm trying to quiet down my car but at the moment I cannot afford a new catback, so I think I will be putting the stock H back on. I need to pass inspection and right now it is way too loud to pass (this is with a Bassani catted X), plus I think I may have an exhaust leak and possibly a damaged cat from scraping over speed bumps. If anyone can link me to a video, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance

-Dan
on my 96 gt
Click here to watch slp120

I think u can u just get some basanni baffles to quiet it down, they're their like 50 bucks? My friends '03 Cobra with stock H was still loud as hell with the SLP LMI