exhaust noise

00GTpony

Mar 10, 2007
My exhaust is makin like a bubbliung sound, or like a puttin sound.. almost like i have cams.. but i dont.. and its running noticable sluggish.. anyidea's.. ( no check engine light ( yet ) )

• Sponsors (?)

how many miles do you have on the plugs? have you washed the motor recently?

*edit* after reading the other threads you started asking the same thing, i would suggest pulling all the coils and check to see if you somehow got some water down in the wells

not even 500 miles on the plugs... no I have not washed it..but we had huge rain noreaster the other day( sunday)..so there was a ton of moisture in the air..and its been runnin like garbage since the day after the storm and i didnt drive it at all the day of the storm..I dunno if that has an effect...I seafoamed it..the begging of last week*Edit*.

would an exhaust leak tho give me a noticing decrease in power? someone else said that, i looked under car i couldnt find anythin, but then again i dotn rele know what im lookin for ( ya i no a leak ) but like dont no how to tell

usually you should run seafoam before you put new plugs in, not after. try a new set of plugs and check the coils. check the air filter and fuel filter while your at it, and get some carb cleaner and spray down the IAC for ****s and giggles.

btw what plugs did you get? on a whim i got some bosch ones out of pure ignorance and stupidity and it ran like poo, idled like i had huge cams, but had the throttle response of a 1.6L civic with a 60trim turbo, but with no turbo up top, and no vtec either. came on here and got NGK TR6 plugs and blammo, runs uber smooth.