Exhaust Options

MikeH686

Mine is only two inches though.
10 Year Member
Oct 11, 2011
Waldorf, MD
just got the borg warner s475 turbo mounted to the car. My question is now how would stangnet run my downpipe? Out the fender? Or should I run complete exhaust?
IMG_2730.JPG
IMG_2731.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

It’s all heavily dependent on how much noise you are willing to tolerate. I mounted my turbo so I could run the down pipe in front of the motor and all the way to the car back. It has a cut out too for when I want everyone to know what’s going on. Otherwise, it sounds like a lightly modified car

Reactions: 2 users
bro-dozer = full size trucks (especially if 1 ton diesel) with huge lifts/tires and shiny paint... that have never been worked or off pavement...

Reactions: 1 user
I'm on the same page as everyone here. Out the fender is a new trend I don't understand. I also do some BMW stuff, and everyone over there is running out the fender exhaust on their 300hp BMWs. It's juvenile. If you aren't making 3500hp on a track only car, go ahead and put a real exhaust on it. Do you really want to damage your ear drums and huff exhaust fumes every time you drive your car?

Kurt

So this is my option for mufflers from summit lol. I did the calculation and the area of a 4" circle is 12.56" that means I need a minimum of dual 3" outlets those two combined give me an area of 14".
IMG_2736.PNG