Exhaust Setup

• Sponsors (?)

I'm running BBK shorty unequal ceramic 1 5/8 headers, BBK off road x pipe, and magnaflow cat-back system and it sounds absoluetly SICK. Its loud and sounds extremely clean and nice, Specalialy when you tromp on it and it pops. Just awesome. 100% satisfied. Def rec. that setup! And it has alot of drone, but i like that haha.

Yeah its very nice. I love the setup. Wouldn't change a thing. I got my setup cheap also. Paid a 125 for the BBK shorty unequal ceramic 1 5/8 headers off ebay, cause the guy bought it and sold his car before he installed it. Then i paid 105 for the BBK offroad x pipe from the same guy(Same deal, sold the car before installed). And i bought a magnaflow cat-back system for 325.00 from a whole sale dealer on here last year. I couldn't go wrong. And i love it. Specially the drone ha :nice: There is a magnaflow set up on ebay right now. Take a look. I highly suggest the set up. You wont be dissappointed

I'm running BBK shorty unequal ceramic 1 5/8 headers, BBK off road x pipe, and magnaflow cat-back system and it sounds absoluetly SICK. Its loud and sounds extremely clean and nice, Specalialy when you tromp on it and it pops. Just awesome. 100% satisfied. Def rec. that setup! And it has alot of drone, but i like that haha.

That's the same set up I'm thinking of going to this summer. Do you happen to have vids? :D

No i dont, but i have a digital camera, and i think i can do videos on that. So i'm gonna try. I just installed my hurst shifter last friday and it was one at our body shop/gas station/truck asc. and we do alot of other **** and its on the highway, but back to the point. It was 1:30 and the highway was dead so i got to do screw around all i wanted cause our cops are off at 1 so i was flying by my buddy standing in the highway and hes like god damn that is like the best sounding exhaust i've ever heard lol. I mean its really amazing. I let him drive it just cause he made me interested in what it sounded like outside the car haha. I love it. I'll try to get some videos. Im updating my cardomain site with new pics today so if i get some videos i'll post them on here for yah. Just gotta learn how to do it first haha

just click on the insert image button and enter the url. like jinx369 said, use photobucket and take the url from there. i just tested it

1555732169_l.jpg

Attachments

• 1555732169_l.jpg
    1555732169_l.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 45