Exhaust With Cat Deletes Too Loud!

I just put cat deletes on paired with my roush axlebacks and is just way way too loud anything past 1/2 throttle. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to a new axleback set up I could get to quiet it down a bit

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I just put cat deletes on paired with my roush axlebacks and is just way way too loud anything past 1/2 throttle. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to a new axleback set up I could get to quiet it down a bit
Hello there! I've got a few great options for you that I have on two different stangs.. Please note that i also am running BBK long tube headers and BBK high flow H-pipe with matching cats on the super 40's; the other is BBK shortie headers with a stock H-pipe and the Magnaflows on the other. 1) is the Magnaflow tube mufflers which give it a sweet tone thats somewhat low with a nice growl. 2) Flowmasters super 40's which are a bit more agressive but will make your presence known without pissing off the local constabulatory. I have both those setups and like them alot. Hopefully this'll give the answers you need