Exhaust.....

• Sponsors (?)

urban96 said:
what exhaust setup do you have?

Mac Shorties and O/R H-pipe, Dynomax catback....it's actually a really old set up, still wakes up the neighbors though

I notice you're in syracuse, i'm going there tomorrow to pick up a friend at the airport....i have no idea where i'm going.

Unfortunately I won't have my car because the gas prices are ridiculous, so I'll be in a mighty dodge avenger :nonono:

lol reminds me of the first time i spin tires in my car i was with a couple buddys and we stoped at this ricer shop so they could talk to their friends we pulled out on to a pretty busy road at a light and the guys told me to light it up so the light changed and i spin the tires will later i found out that some girl said i ran over her cat i was like if thats the truth WTF was her cat doing in the middle of a busy ass major road

xr8d302 said:
Mac Shorties and O/R H-pipe, Dynomax catback....it's actually a really old set up, still wakes up the neighbors though

I notice you're in syracuse, i'm going there tomorrow to pick up a friend at the airport....i have no idea where i'm going.

Unfortunately I won't have my car because the gas prices are ridiculous, so I'll be in a mighty dodge avenger :nonono:
good ole hancock airport? im not too far from there, maybe 10 mins away.

urban96 said:
good ole hancock airport? im not too far from there, maybe 10 mins away.

Nevermind, she called last night....she decided to permanently relocate there.....must be something in the water.....

however, that's not too far away, at some point either before i store the stang this year, or next spring, we should find a few guys from the area (Caldwell, nmcgrawj, etc) and meet up

Good opportunity for a photo session with the stangs :nice:

xr8d302 said:
Nevermind, she called last night....she decided to permanently relocate there.....must be something in the water.....

however, that's not too far away, at some point either before i store the stang this year, or next spring, we should find a few guys from the area (Caldwell, nmcgrawj, etc) and meet up

Good opportunity for a photo session with the stangs :nice:
that sounds cool, definatly let me know. im always down for a drive