explorer motor for me

93GTosu

May 5, 2005
Just got back from the junkyard! gt40p explorer motor for $165! It has 120K miles on it but runs fine. I figure if all i use is the intake it was worth it. I only had time to get that and the throttle body off today, it needs a little paint but other than that its awesome! :D

I'm gonna take the heads to a shop and see how they are and what they need. I'm gonna assume i need to put a little money into them. They looked a bit rusty, but no more than the e7s that are on my car now. So i guess this is the start of my budget build for the winter...i forget what else i can use off the motor besides the tb, heads and intake??? i'm not taking the block or anything unless i can use it cause i dont have a garage and everything is going in my bedroom at the moment...

• Sponsors (?)

Well im getting one saturday, for like $80 at the picknpull the have one there supposedly with 110-120K on it, and im pullin the whole thing, gonna sell the heads though, heck I could make money off the deal bigtime!! I already went down there and bought a explorer intake and sold it in 2 hours on ebay, for $185 made $145 bux off of that!! I love that place!!! LOL