Roush extreme rainbow

If he has a Saleen sticker showing the Rainbow Extreme paint, and that IS the correct
price for it, I don't see how anyone could say it's fake.

Safest thing is to go to Saleen.com and get their phone number. Call and ask for
Team Saleen and that you need an LOA (letter of authentication). Liz can tell from
the VIN if it's real, what options it came with, and send your friend an LOA.

• Sponsors (?)

C.Saleen said:
a friend of mine recently purchased a saleen/cobra with the extream raintbow paint, you can see on the sticker 11,500
no one belives him that its a real saleen, because of all the cobra options, the only things that are saleen are the body kit badges, and where steve signed on the driver air bag, it has a number infront of the shifter but no one belives him, reciently on mustang mounthly i was reading that saleen only produced 10 dohc cobra/saleen's in 2003 does any one know if this thing is real, i havent seen the cert but i never asked him, the window sticker does say saleen ill try and get a copy, just wondering if these facts are true?

If that's the one I think it is, it is real, and it is 03-291.....................there were some pictures posted on svtperformance.com, unfortunately some of the members there gave the guy a hard time about the car................ :(

Several brands make "Color Shifting" paint such as Sherwin Williams, Dupont, PPG, Basf, House of Kolors, etc. It is all made with the same pigment that makes it change, it's called Chromaflair. Saleen does charge way to much for the paint option, over $10k. Most good body shops would probablly charge around $6k for a color chaning paint job. It actually is VERY easy to paint or fix this paint. I have a '93 Cobra Clone that I painted like the '96 Mystic and I'm now painting a '68 Vette Mystichrome. You simpilly basecoat the car black, then spray the color changing paint, then clear it. If you have to fix a scratch or what ever, the paint blends in very well, actually sometimes better than regular colors. This paint normally goes for $320-$380 per pint and 3 pints usually do a complete car. I will be selling the MYSTICHROME paint for $225 per pint, I will be buying MASS quantities of this paint. If you are interesed in some paint, email me at [email protected] I will be selling from a half pint to as much as you want. It looks great to do flames or custom graphics as well. It is extremely the coolest type of paint.