F/S Ford Racing Stinger Axle Back Stainless Exhaust 05-09 GT - $275 PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a Ford Racing Stinger Axle Back Exhaust Kit. It's in excellent shape. It came on my 2006 Mustang GT when I bought it and was installed by the previous owner. It should fit all 05-09 Mustang GTs. It's very clean except for one super small scuff on the very bottom edge of the exhaust tip and isn't visible when on the car. Indicated in the last photo with the red arrow. I myself didn't notice it until I removed the exhaust.
I spent maybe a whole 2 minutes with some polish/wax to just get the minor water spots off the tips and they shined up super nice! If ya spent maybe 15-20 minutes with a rag and some polish these things would look near mint. No dings and the hangers are not bent or cut - system looks 100%.

View attachment 151975

View attachment 151976

View attachment 151977

View attachment 151978

New they retail for $639 - atleast that's the cheapest I've seen them sell for. American Muscle sells them for $699! For this super clean set all I'm asking is $275 + shipping firm. If I get no play on them posting them here for a week they go on ebay and the only set I saw on there was new and for $700.
Reason for selling - I purchased the Pypes Pype Bombs because I wanted an even louder exhaust. These actually sound really nice and add a nice low rumble compared to the quieter stock exhaust and are nice quality Ford parts.
I'm located in Broomall, PA 19008. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or send me an email directly which I check more often.

Thanks,
John
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.