F/S sohc 4.6 with many performance upgrades needs rebuild, PI heads and intake S.IND

Status
Not open for further replies.

PI98stang

Jan 17, 2006
Paoli indiana
Ive got a sohc 4.6 out in my 98 gt, I bought the engine a couple years ago out of an 02 cop car it had 5000 miles on it when I put it in and it hadnt had 4000 miles on it since then but I loaned it out like and idiot and got it returned with a rattle and its sit since now im just pulling it and putting in a dohc t56 setup I bought recently.. but heres the scoop its got a set of BBK long tube ceramic headers, BBK fuel pressure regulator, Ford Racing 24# injectors, granetelli MAF for the injectors, and underdrive pulleys The engine runs great and never smoked or used any oil just I guess got abused by my "buddy" the car ran 8.8s in the 1/8th before then i have no idea on hp or tourque but you can come here it run its still in the car now the heads are the 02 heads.. id like to have 600 obo on engine and parts ive got 500 in the headers sadly.. but ive also got a set of PI heads and intake Ive had for a while off a 99 gt they have cams but some of the rockers are removed ill take 150 obo on the heads and intake, ive also got a radiator and fan still together that was removed from a flood car so idk about the fan but ill take 50.00 for the it.. All items are located in paoli indiana 47454.. call or text me at 812-653-1692 dont pm me im not on here very often anymore but thanks alot for looking!!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.