Fair Price???? GT40 Setup

dubbsix

Oct 18, 2006
Katy,TX
Hi all,

I am ditching my 302 efforts and im running a 460 in my mustang. I wanted to sell my GT40 kit which includes:

GT40 Heads
GT40 Lower Intake
GT40 Upper Intake

I was thinkin of offering it for 425 + shipping. What do you all think is a fair price for a setup like this in good condition?

• Sponsors (?)

A word for the wise. Sell the heads and intake seperate on ebay. You'll will get some where around 400 of intake and i'm not sure how much for the heads. Unless your a nice guy and just want to give somebody a fair price. I think thats a fair price for it. This ebay crap has got just plain stupid. Everybody bids them up for way more then its actually worth. But its up to you!

yeah its good if your just money crazy. Personally i'd just rather give somebody a fair deal on it then just rip them off. I try to sell stuff to local guys around me so that i dont have to ship or anything. But yes i think thats a fair price. It should sell. But you might have alot of people wanting to split the setup up.

that is a pretty good deal. Usually you see the GT40 heads going for right or a little less than that.

Is the intake a tubular GT40 or the explorer version. If its a tubular it can bring pretty good cash since they don't make them anymore and they are really one of the nicest looking intakes for a Mustang out there.

Price really depends on what RYC asked.
If the intake is a real gt40, not an explorer or cobra intake, that makes a serious difference in price.