Bullitt Fast N' Loud

• Sponsors (?)

68 bullitt mustang tribute/recreation has been done before.
can't see what spin they can do to make it anything other than another over done 68 mustang, kinda late in the game. I wonder how much rawlings is pay'n chad to be on the show?
Rwalings is just an actor play'n the part of a custom car builder, hell his employees are even called monkeys, that should tell you something!
Sorry, I just don't like richard rawlings.

68 bullitt mustang tribute/recreation has been done before.
can't see what spin they can do to make it anything other than another over done 68 mustang, kinda late in the game. I wonder how much rawlings is pay'n chad to be on the show?
Rwalings is just an actor play'n the part of a custom car builder, hell his employees are even called monkeys, that should tell you something!
Sorry, I just don't like richard rawlings.
Hello,HELLO its Not about Rawlings .....Its about recreating the movie Buillett 0n the 50th Anniversary with Chad McQueen (Steve McQueen's son) :eek:
Movie trailer >> https://www.thewrap.com/fast-n-loud-bullitt-mustang-steve-mcqueen-chad-mcqueen-brady-bunch/

I've seen the movie about 10 times, I'd watch it again!
Steve McQueen is one of my heroes.
And yes it is about rawlings, it's always about rawlings.
Chad is, I'm sure, a great guy but I still say rawlings is the pitch man in this deal.

And yes it is about rawlings, it's always about rawlings.

Yuppers its his show about him.
Don't really go out of my to watch his show now (remember when he was part of the Foose's A team)
but I did like this episode in a sort of perverted way ( I saw a old mustang fly )
That 68 had less of the usual gas monkey stank on it.
and we all like the Bullit mustang.

bullit-menu.gif

Now that rawlings has done the bullet, Burts trans am, and knight rider i guess the Dukes General Lee is next!?!

Reactions: 1 user